The preliminary programme of the conference will be published on June 5th.
Roughly, conference times will be:
- Wednesday (08/30) – all day
- Thursday (08/21) – all day
- Friday (09/01) – morning, end by 1 or 2 pm
During these days we will have plenary keynotes, 4 parallel scientific sessions, educational and policy sessions and an innovation area.
- Educational session preliminary information is already available
- Policy session preliminary information is already available
There will be some preconference events. We can already announce :
- Tuesday (08/29) : AccessibleEU workshop – Building inclusion at University. A holistic approach.