Paris, August 30-September 1st, 2023
The 17h International Conference of the Association for the Advancement of Assistive Technology in Europe (AAATE) will take place in Paris, at the Conference Centre located Campus Condorcet.
- Registration to the conference is now open.
- Camera ready papers for IOS Proceedings: Information on how to prepare camera ready papers is available. Deadline for uploading IOS Proceedings papers camera ready May 21st
- Book of Abstracts: Information on how to prepare the Book of Abstracts is available. Deadline for uploading the finalised extended abstract is June 15.
- Contributors of Educational sessions, Policy sessions and Innovation Area can update their submission (if needed, according to reviewers comments or because of new information) until June 15th.
- See in the “Participate” menu information about Venue, Directions and Accomodation
Save the date !
During the AAATE preconference, on Tuesday August 29, AccessibleEU, the European Accessibility Resource Centre will organise, together with AAATE, University Paris 8 and the APACHES association, an hybrid workshop on the topic : “Building inclusion at University. A holistic approach”.
More information to come…